Thursday 16 August 2012

Reflections

As it is A level results day, I thought I'd do a little post looking back over my results. I got my results and went to university three years ago, and I'm just about to start my first 'proper grown up' job in the coming weeks. Which, if I am honest I am more scared about.

Source; weheartit

University really is the best time of your life, I met people I love, people I strongly dislike (hate is a bit harsh), people I'll never forget and a few I can't wait to forget. It really was a gentle push into adult life, but there was always the comforting thought, that I could pop home to M+D's whenever I fancied. The idea of packing up my bedroom to leave forever is a little bit scary. In fact, it makes me feel a little bit sick, but it's just another stepping stone.

Everything happens for a reason. Good Luck everyone

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment